|How To Remove PUBG Mobile Account from Facebook, Twitter, Google|
PUBG Mobile was released in 2017. Chinese company Tencent Games and TiMi studios lunch the game worldwide. The game became amazingly viral and another truth is, this game has taken over the Indian Youth. People from India play PUBG Mobile like crazy. Recently, in season 10 PUBG Mobile has added a new gun, amazing skins, legendary dresses. They also have added a new pet in the game. It is like FreeFire. You can call the pet to look cool in the game. However, it doesn’t do anything besides doing some emotes.
Did you know: Fun fact is, they made the game viral in the world, but they couldn’t release the game in their own country, China. China banned PUBG Mobile, after that, they made some changes in the game, and released it with a different name called Game of Peace.
If you are not our community member then please go and subscribe to this gaming website. You will get every update right on your phone before everyone else. Thanks!
How to Remove PUBG Mobile account from Facebook, Twitter, Google
Remove linked Facebook account from PUBG Mobile
Note: If you don’t want to lose your game progress than make sure to link your website with your other social media account like Twitter.
To remove the PUBG Mobile account from Facebook, first, you need to go to your facebook profile that is connected with PUBG Mobile.
- Open your facebook Profile and you will see a down arrow on the left bottom corner of the page of the facebook page.
- Click on it and find settings. If you use a mobile device then finding settings will be much easier for you.
- So, go to settings and find apps and websites.
- After opening the page, you will see a bunch of games and applications on the page along with a remove button.
- Just select the application or game that you want to remove and click on remove.
- It will remove the linking of your PUBG Mobile account from facebook.
How to Remove PUBG Mobile account from Twitter
To remove Twitter linking from PUBG Mobile, follow the below steps-
- First, open your Twitter home page.
- You will see ‘More’ in the lower right corner. Click on it and a new list will appear.
- Find ‘Settings and Privacy’ and click on it. You will see a new page of settings and other stuff.
- Go to the ‘Data and Sessions’ section and find ‘Apps and Sessions’ and click on it.
- You will see all the apps and games that are linked to your Twitter account. Also, there will be the names of the devices that are currently using your Twitter account.
- On the Data section, click on ‘PUBG Mobile’ and then ‘Revoke Session’ will appear on the below action.
- Click on ‘Revoke Session’ to remove linking your PUBG mobile account from Twitter.
Here it is done now. You will no longer be able to open your PUBG Mobile game with a Twitter account anymore. However, you can link the account again in the future if you want to.
Did You Know: PUBG Mobile is not the most famous game in the world, FreeFire is. Yes, let you know that the total download of PUBG Mobile is 420+Million and The total Download of FreeFire is 450+Million worldwide.
How to remove PUBG Mobile from Google
A few people use their Google Play account to play PUBG Mobile too. Removing PUBG Mobile from Google is also very easy-
- First, you need to Open your mobile device then Go to Settings.
- Now, Tap on Google or the icon of google.
- Now, click on Connected Apps or applications.
- Then, you will see PUBG Mobile, click on it.
- Now, Tap Disconnect.
- If you see ‘Delete Game Data From Google’ that means it will delete your game progress that saved on google. You can click on that too if you want or just click on Disconnect.
Here is all the steps you need to follow to remove or Delink PUBG Mobile from your Google play account.
Now, Yes I know that many freaks exist in this world. They don’t have any reason to delete their accounts. I mean, why would someone do that, of course, this is a game. For those freaks who want to delete their PUBG Mobile account because they died by Bots in PUBG, of course, go ahead and delete it now. It is never going to help you play with bots.
LOL, just kidding guys. I don’t see any reason to delete PUBG Mobile account permanently but if want to do it then here we go again-
How to Delete/Remove PUBG Mobile Account Permanently
Note: Deleting or Removing PUBG Mobile account permanently means you are going to get your account back but your progress will be lost permanently. It will take some time to remove your PUBG Mobile account permanently from the System.
To delete your PUBG Mobile account then follow the below steps to permanently delete your PUBG Mobile account.
- First, open your PUBG Mobile application to open the game.
- After that game starts, click on the Setting. (Setting is the Gear icon on the bottom left corner.)
- On the left side, you will get a few menu options. Select the Basic option there.
- Now you should be able to see linked Facebook, Twitter or Google play account there. If you want any privacy options, you can choose it from here.
- There is a Customer Service section. Click o Customer Service and you will see a new window.
- There is a message icon on the top right corner. Click on the icon and it will open a window where you can chat with customer service operators online.
- Just tell them that you want to delete your account and they will process it.
- This takes 7 days to completely remove your PUBG Mobile account.
Lost PUBG Guest Account? Here is how to Recover Lost PUBG Mobile account
Google Play Games Error while connecting PUBG Mobile
Recently, the PUBG game has enabled Google Play. Many people are complaining that they are unable to connect Google Play to their PUBG character. It shows some error when we try to sign in. If the same thing is happening to you. Then, Here are a few troubleshooting steps added by official Google Play forum –
Clear Google Playstore Cache
Similarly clear cache for Google Play games as well – Settings -> Installed Apps -> Google Play Games -> Clear Storage -> Clear Cache
Restart the device
Now try to link the PUBG game to Google Play games account again. PUBG game data is synced with devices. That means if you login with the same account, you can get the same data and achievements in both Android and iOS mobile phones.
How To Remove PUBG Mobile Account from Facebook, Twitter, Google——– Bottom Line Subheading
Read More: Call Of Duty vs PUBG Mobile: Which one is the most popular game in 2019
Read More: PUBG Mobile Lite: How to Fix Error Code Simulator Limit in your PC| 100% Working
Read More: How to Use Google Play Store in Tencent Gaming Buddy(GameLoop)| Error Fix