PUBG Mobile lite is a copy-down version of PUBG Mobile, and it can be developed especially for low-end mobile devices or lower range Android mobiles. And it is not much different from the PUBG Mobile game with minor differences.
The minor differences of PUBG Mobile Lite are 60 players capability only and smaller map( As per the player capacity).
PUBG Mobile Lite is a separate game altogether, so the materials like guns, vehicles, characters, etc., will have different prices than PUBG Mobile games.
And now we move to our topic of PUBG Mobile Lite New Update and also the latest version:
Last month back in April PUBG Mobile Lite corporation released the latest version of 0.21.0. And this updated version of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 is available on the gamer’s official website of PUBG mobile lite.
Players can download this APK file from it for the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
Before we move to the stepwise procedure for downloading and installing it.(Check Below Disclaimer)
Disclaimer:- PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite both are banned in INDIA. Because of game addiction and for some other reasons. Users from India are strictly or roughly advised not to download and install it.
How to Download Pubg Mobile Lite New Update 0.21.0 Version APK Download
- Step 1: First we have to visit the official website of PUBG Mobile Lite. Click the below link to visit it( Before this turn ON your VPN if you are an Indian user)otherwise leave this.
Pubg Mobile Lite Offical Website Link: https://www.pubgmlite.com
Pubg Mobile Lite Official Website
- Step 2: Otherwise, try some other 3rd party popular website there are “apk pure“, “TapTap“.
Apkpure Website Screenshot
TapTap Website Screenshot
- Step 3: On that website, we just notice that the “APK Download” button then clicks on that simply. After that, it starts downloading.
(Before downloading we have to check our storage because for downloading we need sufficient space to install it and it not so high, just 610 MB or 620 MB around that for the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Step 4: After this downloading process, players should toggle on the “Install from Unknown source” option box will toggle before installing it then give permission to it and install the APK file.
- Step 5: Atlast installation process is complete, the player can click on the PUBG Mobile Lite app and enjoy the latest version 0.21.0 PUBG Mobile Lite.
(And this version support a low range of Android mobiles also)
Note: (If a player can toggle any error with that APK file at the end of the installation or opening the new version of PUBG Mobile Lite means no issues re-downloading the APK file and following the above steps again and enjoy with the new version of pubg mobile lite 0.21.0.)