PUBG ESL Mobile open is just another esports tournament. As we all know, PUBG Mobile brings esports tournaments almost all the time. The most trending mobile battle royale game is again coming with a tournament only for the USA gamers. This time, PUBG Mobile players of the USA will take head to head challenges with each other in this upcoming Electronic Sports League 2020.
Electronic Sports League(ESL) is a basically a tournament organizer known for organizing tournaments for Clash of Clans, Asphalt, Clash of Royales, and some other mobile games. ESL mobile open was organized on the 3rd of July 2019, and this is the 4th season of the tournament.
The tournament qualifier rounds will begin on the 28th of February. Players from Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, United States can register from the live open registration site. Interested gamers must form up a team of four(not more than five) and register from the ESL Mobile open registration page. In this article, I will explain, how to register in PUBG ESL Mobile Open in 5 simple steps.
How to Register in the Electronic Sports League(ESL) Mobile Open in 5 steps
Follow these 5 steps to register in PUBGM ESL mobile open and participate in the qualifier’s round o 28th February-
- First, you need to make a personal account in the Electronic Sports League(ESL). You can directly sign up with Google, Twitter, Twitch, and PlayStation account.
- Give your residence information in the profile to become eligible for the tournament.
- Then, click on the PUBG Mobile Nickname Register button to provide your PUBG character ID.
- Enter your roaster via Manage Roaster.
- Choose your team from the next page and submit.
|ESL mobile open registration guide|
The registration portal for ESL open will be open until 28th February at 4.00. All the players will be recognized by their character ID at the venue. The check-in time is half an hour before the tournament starts on 28th February.
- As already mentioned, the registration portal will be open until the 28th of February.
- The tournament is mainly divided into 3 main phases. (Qualifier’s round-1st phase, Closed Qualifier-2nd phase, and broadcast finals-3rd phase).
- The qualifier’s rounds will start at 4.30 PM on the 28th of February.
- The first 480 teams will take part in the qualifier’s round.
- All the 480 teams will be randomly structured groups in the qualifier’s rounds.
- The qualifier’s rounds will take place till the next week with 5 matches played a day.
- Only 32 teams will advance to the next phase of 3 ESL Mobile Open.
- Each team will participate in up to 5 matches each day during the Open Qualifier (Phase 1).
- Teams in the Closed Qualifier (Phase 2) will play 5 matches on each of the 3 playdays.
- The Broadcast Finals (Phase 3) will have 5 matches played on the Finals day.
- All the players need to a valid resident of the United States of America.
- The matches will be played under TPP(Third Person Perspective) in all 4 maps.
Point Distribution for ESL Mobile open 2020:
Phase 1 point Distribution:
Phase 2-Phase3 point distribution:
|ESL mobile open point distribution|
ESL Mobile open Prize Money Distribution:
Prize Money Distribution for the ESL mobile open are given below
- $12,668 for the 1st place.
- $6,334 for the 2nd place.
- $4,223 for the 3rd place.
- $2,111 for the 4th place.
- $1,266.75 for the 5th to 8th place
- $739 for the 9th to 16th place.
Also Read: EARN? MILIONS? BY PLAYING GAMES FROM HOME.
Thanks for your support, and don’t forget to bookmark our page to stay updated.