Today we are going to learn these followings:
- Emblem Configuration
- Build Recommendation
- Spell Recommendation
- Skill Explanation
- Passive Explanation
- Role Explanation
- How to Gank
- Pairing Heroes
- Tips and Tricks
Lunox Battle Guide| Become a Lunox Expert
1. Emblem Configuration: If you want to your Lunox at its best then you must have to do your Emblem first. Go to your Emblem Configuration section and choose these followings-
- Energy- Level 3/3
- Desire- Level 3/3
- Magic Power Searge- Level 1/1
- Contract- Level 3/3
- Impure Rage- Level 1/1
- 1st Skill(Starling Pulse)
With this skill, Lunox summons a rain of starlight to nearby enemies and deals magic damage. After giving damage, the starlight returns to Lunox and recovers his HP too. Recovering HP gets doubled while dealing damage to enemy heroes.
The passive effect gains one stack of Twilight. This skill is like Rafaela’s skill that hits all the enemies around them but Lunox gets HP from them too. It can also be used to increase Lunox Twilight Stack.
- 2nd Skill (Chaos Assult)
Lunox unleashes the chaotic energy forward, dealing magic damage and slow an enemy unit. If the skill is used after chaos alt, then this skills CD immediately refreshes. When attacking enemy units, this skill can give an additional 3% damage of their total HP in magic damage.
Passive Effect- gain one stack of twilight. She also does a basic attack with her 2nd skill and that is why Calamity reaper suits her. She can also use a laser beam to her enemies. If she uses chaos alt, it’s CD refreshes immediately for 4 seconds.
- 3rd Skill (Cosmic Fusion)
Lunox also can use fusion energy to deal magic damage to her enemies. This attack can target multiple enemies standing on their way. Lunox’s cosmic fusion has a really long range and it also causes a slow effect.
And this skill has good damage with less CD. We recommend to use this skill to slow down your enemy and use the (alt+2nd) skill to deal max damage.
1st skill can be used to survive a little longer or you can escape too.
9. Counters: heroes with Burst damage can counter her only after when she was used brillance alt. Heroes like Saber, Helcurt, Maris, Lancelot, etc.
10. Best Heroes to pair with Lunox
11. Best Tips to become a Lunox Expert
- Whenever you are alone in a lane and your Tank had just recalled to base, always stay in brillance form. That way you will have to escape ganks.
- When Lunox’s health is low, she doesn’t need to recall. Lunox can easily gain HP using her 1st skill. Just go to minions. Only do this if you have just killed an enemy with Lunox and other enemies are in different lanes.
I hope this will help you, and thanks for your support!!!