Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.4.36 Patch Notes, New Features, Settings, and updates
1. BattleField Adjustment-
Redesigned Buff: We all know that Buff appears to provide the bonus effect. The effects also depend on the class of the hero. After this update buff will be a little bit different. There will be two different buffs with different bonus effects in the game. One is the purple buff and the other one orange buff.
- Purple Buff: After a player obtains a purple buff, it will reduce the consumption of Magic and energy of the player. The player will be able to use more of its magic and energy while obtaining a purple buff. Also, if you kill an enemy while obtaining a purple buff, your hero’s HP will be restored, and cool down will be shortened.
- Orange Buff: However, the orange color buff has different effects. It will slow down your enemy and attacks will give your enemy a massive amount of extra damage. Everything will be normal again after the buff gets expired.
- Turtle Buff: Turtle Buff used to appear after killing a turtle but not anymore. From now on, players will get a shield after killing a turtle in Mobile Legends. The shield is no joke, it absorbs a massive amount of damage and helps you to retreat from a fight too.
2. CHESS-TD Mode Remastered-
There are a new ranking system and leader board in the game, especially for Chess-TD mode. Play more and rank higher to show up and become famous on Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Chess TD Leaderboard.
3. End Of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Season 14
I hope this will article will help you with some of the information. Make sure you bookmark our page and keep visiting to find more content.