|How to use Google Play Store in GameLoop(Tencent Gaming Buddy)|
Google Play Store Log in Error Fix in GameLoop(Tencent Gaming Buddy) Emulator
- It is very simple and easy. First, you need to open your GameLoop and open the games window. There you will find the games you have already installed in your emulator. You will also find the Google installer on that window. If you don’t find any then look for slide left button. Find the google installer and click on install.
- Install the application, and it will automatically download the Google play games app to your emulator. After installing the google installer, close the window. Now check if the google play games have appeared or not.
- Now, open the google play games and log into your google account. Your account has logged in your every google product, and you will be able to use google play store form now on.
- To open the google play store or just start a game and then close it.
- Press F9 and open the browser.
- Search google play store in the search bar.
- Open the google play store web and log in to it. Search for any games and applications and download them directly to your emulator. Enjoy!
Note: You will be able to download and install any kind of games and applications.
I hope this will help. If you have any other questions then write below in the comment section.