Garena Free Fire is one of the best battle royal games in India and this game was developed by triple one Dots Studio and mass published by the Garena community. And this game is especially published for Android and iOS users to entertain with it. Free Fire is the most downloaded mobile game globally in 2019 as per the global report. And for this, the game received the award for the “Best Popular Vote Game” by the famous Google Play Store in the year 2019.
In this article, we will see how to download free fire Battle royal game on mobile without the use of Google Play store.
Here we go to look at the website called https://apkaward.com/. apkaward is a popular apk download website.
**Warning: Using this apkaward.com website is in your own risk. apkaward.com is not the official website of garena free fire app.
How To Download Free Fire Without Use Of Google Play Store
- Step 1: Open Google Chrome browser on your mobile.
- Step 2: In the search box, type “apk award” and search it.
- Step 3: It shows the list of websites in that first website named as apkaward.com, click that and move to apk award fresh page.
- Step 4: In that website search as “Free Fire” in the search box. It shows the Free Fire game with the option of APK and OBB latest file.
- Step 5: Click the Free Fire game icon and move to the download page with details below.
- Step 6: Scroll down slowly it shows both buttons of the Garena Free Fire APK latest file and Garena Free Fire OBB latest file(file size of OBB[331 MB]file is slightly higher than the APK file[65 MB]).
- Step 10: First click the Apk file button it will show five-second time and it will start downloading on your device. For the installation process, first we need to open our File manager or myfile in your mobile.
- Step 11: Then click on Device storage or Internal storage and open it. Open “Download” in the Device storage or internal storage. It will show the list of downloaded files on your device.
- Step 12: Select the Free Fire zip file and extract it. After extraction, on the same “Download” file page click on the Free Fire Folder. It will show three-item inside the free fire folder.
- Step 13: Select “com.dts.freefireth” file and move that file to the destination location “Device Storage > Android >obb. (By the process of selecting that file and clicking on the three-dot setting button on the left corner and press move tab and select the stepwise location of Device storage and next select Android and atlast select obb file location and paste it there or give move here option above the tabs).
- Step 14: After this Move technique, install Free Fire apk file on your mobile. For installation, move back to the “Download” files, select the Free Fire apk file, and double click it.
- Step 15: And click the next button for your permission on your installation page and give the “install” button and it will take some time for processing. If your installation process is completed means it will show as App installed with the below button of both “Done” and “Open”.
- Step 16: Click done, your Free Fire app is shown on your mobile app categories, and the game will work 100% perfectly without any error or issues.